The SDK for NFC Starter kit is now available at the Sony website.
Sony just released the SDK for NFC Starter Kit (Beta ver.) for Windows. The SDK is available free of charge.
- What’s “SDK for NFC Starter Kit (Beta ver.)”?
- This SDK is suitable to those who want to evaluate how Sony NFC/FeliCa products.
- Supported products are NFC/FeliCa USB Reader (RC-S360, RC-S330 or PC-embedded type) and FeliCa Card including FeliCa Lite series.
- This SDK is downloadable from this blog after you agree to the license agreement by pressing the button below.
- Please note that this SDK cannot be used for developping applications for commercial purpose. For those who want to develop applications for commercial use, please purchase commercial version of “SDK for NFC”.
- This SDK provides the following;
- Programming tool to access FeliCa, ISO/IEC 14443 Type A and Type B cards via NFC Access Library.
- Programming tool to access ISO/IEC 14443 TypeB card via PC/SC.
- Product details:
- Folder Structure
- Document: Includes User’s Manual.
- Driver: Includes the basic software with Sony NFC Reader/Writer (FeliCa Port) driver
- NFC Access Library: Includes NFC Access Library, and Header File
- PCSC_Activator: Includes the software to activate PC/SC
- Sample Program
- Sample program to access MIFARE Ultralight card
- Sample program to access NFC Forum Tag Type2 / Type3 / Type4a / Type4b (to be released at later date)
- System Requirement
- Windows 7 (x86, x64)
- Windows Vista (x86, x64)
- Windows XP (x86)
- Folder Structure
- Development Environment
- Visual Studio 2005 SP1, 2008 SP1, 2010
- Installation Driver: Run FeliCaPortWithDriver.exe
- Activation of PC/SC: Run PCSC_Activator_for_TypeB.exe
- There may be content or feature differences between this beta version and future commercial versions.
- No support is included in this product.
Download the SDK by clicking on the button below.
More information about NFC and the different tag types can be found at http://www.nfc-forum.org